Monday, October 4, 2010

Awesome-ness, love

LIfe's pretty decent here. The closest picture of life here is like waking past Jonker walk in Malacca. Or if you happen to stay in Kuala Lumpur, it's like the sub-urb parts of KL, where the old shops are located. It's pretty decent, this place taught me how simple, how awesome life can be. There's no shopping malls to brag about, no huge fast food chains to claim, no ice-skating rinks to skate. But there's a Subway franchise right in our foodcourt. The Sub of the Day costs 75 rupees, which is like RM5.25. And there's Domino's and Baskin Robbins around, so it's not that bad :p

There isn't an inch of regret coming here. I know I am far from home, far from people I love, people I miss dearly, but I like it here. Yes, for no apparent reason. Thr's lots of honking here, crazy traffic, and autos zooming past us. In fact, thr's a thousand reasons to hate this place, bt I somehow find a thousand more to love my new home.

Speaking about the food, there's loads of Malaysian food here. Teh tarik, nasi lemak, and even Chinese food too. It's awesome. 1 plate of chicken fried rice at Dollops cost 55 rupees; around RM3.85, bt it's twice/thrice the portion of what you get in Malaysia! :)

Classes are quite fun, so far. Dissection 4 times a week, 2 hrs per day. The smell of formalin doesn't kill, but it does annoy you the first time. And Im trying to get used to it.

Life's hectic. Classes, break, classes and it somehow becomes a routine. Where's my holidaaaays? :))
Yup, Im starting to dread class already, and it's a Monday tmrw. Have a great wk ahead, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment