Friday, January 1, 2010

2010. New Year, New Resolutions

I woke up, had chicken rice for breakfast, and packed my stuffs for the bus station, to come back to uni.

Yes, tht's wut I did for the 1st day of 2010.

And nw Im having dinner for my dinner/supper, to rep things up on the 1st day of the year, besides rushing to finish this post! Phew!

Nevertheless, I hope to do well this year, meet more people, learn more, and secure my seat in MBBS. Ay, yes, I would love to go to India, by the way. One exotic place, AI bet! And the spices and the rhythm. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I sppose :D

And at the meantime, Im gonna
SPEAK LESS, THINK MORE, EAT LESS, CHEW MORE, HATE LESS, LOVE MORE,
and ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE IS YOURS!

Lots of love,
KIM. xx :D

No comments:

Post a Comment