Saturday, January 2, 2010

Where is the dislike button when I need it the most?

Its been a day and 5 hrs since I first stepped on uni grounds in 2010.
29 hrs, to be exact.
And I miss home. Terribly. Horribly. Crazily.

Im usually very much independent, but not this time.
Frankly, I dislike it here. The feeling of coming back and having to live in the air polluted with I-see-ppl-studying-24/7 isn't a great feat, afterall.

Barf.
Plus loads of undone assignments, not loads, but yes, undone assignments make me gawk at the sight of them.
Ay, at times I feel like screaming,''shooh, I NEED A BREAK!''

Nevertheless, classes gonna commence this Monday, which is barely 48 hours from now.
Uggh. I dont fancy classes. Afternoon lectures, I meant.
DISLIKE. DISLIKE. DISLIKE.
And tht makes me wonder y FACEBOOK DOESNT HAVE A DISLIKE BUTTON.
Ay, we aren't doomed to always LIKE one's status, are we?
:D Yes, darling, Im referring to my blog's title. DISLIKE BUTTON :d

Come to think of the guards or whoever it is who will cut off the bloody connection at 12.00 am sharp pisses me off, more.

Yes, that's why I would love to go back home, too!
I miss MELAKA. Period.

Lots of love,
KIM. xx.

1 comment:

  1. weyh..don't make it sound sooo bad la..:) cheer up. and ironically, things will go your way too. :) attract all the positive thoughts and i'm pretty sure u're gonna enjoy yourself no matter how suckish that place might be. :)

    keep on smiling. :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete