Thursday, February 4, 2010

RANDOM-NESS

Finally,

now tht I could

breathe the air of relief.
Officially log into facebook and stalk some of my old friends. Yes, darling, it spells old.
Have a good lonnggggg sleep.
And sit down on my comfy couch to post a new entree on my blog.

Phew.

And this is also the ''PERFECT'' time

where I fall sick.
Where classes are gonna begin in less than 6 days.
Where my head throbs, credits to the mild headache that I have.

Maybe I should tarik balik the ''Phew'' that I typed.
This isn't a sign of relief, after all.

Nevertheless, I managed to catch the FIFA WORLD CUP TOUR last week, and that's all that matters.

I didn't want to purchase 2 bottles of Coke, get the proof of purchase, which entitles me for a spin at that silly wheel?

Lugging 2 HUMONGOUS 1.5 L COKE BOTTLES?
*GASP*
No way!
Thr's lots of shopping to do.
THR'S NO WAY IN THE WORLD IM GONNA WALK AROUND THE MALL WITH THE BOTTLES!

Well, well, as usual, I didn't listen to my inner thoughts.
''Ah, nevermind,'' 2 bottles weigh around 3 kg nyways.

''IS IT THAT HEAVY?'' I asked myself.

I queued up, bought the 2 bottles and spinned the wheel.

Thanks to that dude that was in-charge of the tickets, I got one.
Geez, A TICKET TO SEE THE WORLD CUP TROPHY.
It was supposed to be the REAL ONE, but of course, they always say ''VERY CLOSE TO THE REAL ONE'' , which prolly means it isn't.

Up I went,
and I definitely had a blast there.

Free COKE
awesome games,
AND THE MOST AMAZING THING WAS I TOOK PICTURE WITH JEN.
Gosh, he's CUTE!

Of course, the 3-D movie was fantabulous too!
The 3-D specs was like a cool accessory!

What was the funniest part?
The makcik that was standing beside kept waving her hands when the sparks flew past us ( lol tht's wut u call 3-D, makcik) :D

Oh, they even allowed us to take picture with the trophy.

SPEECHLESS.

And 1 lesson I learnt on that day?
When in doubt, DO!

Who knows, luck might just be knocking at ur door! :D

P/S: 2 bottles of COKE is heavy, darling.
Especially if u window shop and walk-non-stop in that HUGE mall from dawn till dusk!

No comments:

Post a Comment